As an AI language model, I don’t have real-time data. However, here are 10 companies that have shown significant growth in the sharing economy in recent years (up to the time of my training data):
1. Airbnb: A leading online marketplace for renting accommodations, offering unique and local stays worldwide.
2. Uber: A popular ride-sharing platform, connecting riders with drivers through a user-friendly mobile app.
3. Lyft: Another major ride-sharing service, providing on-demand transportation and carpooling options.
4. Didi Chuxing: China’s dominant ride-sharing platform, offering various mobility services like taxi hailing, private car services, and more.
5. Grab: A Southeast Asian “super app” that started as a ride-hailing service but expanded to offer food delivery, digital payments, and various services.
6. DoorDash: An on-demand food delivery platform with a large presence in the United States and parts of Canada.
7. Instacart: A grocery delivery and pick-up service, partnering with local stores to offer same-day delivery.
8. TaskRabbit: An online marketplace that matches freelance labor with local demand, allowing people to hire handymen, furniture assemblers, cleaners, and more.
9. Turo: A peer-to-peer car-sharing platform, enabling individuals to rent out their cars to others when they’re not using them.
10. Vrbo (formerly HomeAway): An online marketplace for vacation rentals, offering a wide range of beach houses, cabins, condos, and more.
These companies have showcased significant growth within their respective sharing economy sectors, introducing new services, expanding their customer base, and reshaping traditional industries. However, please note that there may be other emerging companies or changes in the market since my training data was last updated.