As an AI language model, I can provide information based on publicly available data. However, the status of the top 10 largest public offerings in the tech industry can change frequently. As of my knowledge update in October 2021, some of the top tech public offerings in terms of proceeds raised thus far in 2021 include:
1. Coupang: South Korean e-commerce giant Coupang raised $4.6 billion through its initial public offering (IPO) in March 2021.
2. Roblox: Gaming platform Roblox raised $2.6 billion through its direct listing on the New York Stock Exchange in March 2021.
3. Affirm: Financial technology firm Affirm raised $1.2 billion through its IPO in January 2021.
4. Bumble: Dating app Bumble raised $2.2 billion through its IPO in February 2021.
5. UiPath: Automation software company UiPath raised $1.3 billion through its IPO in April 2021.
6. Coinbase: Cryptocurrency exchange Coinbase raised $1.8 billion through its direct listing on Nasdaq in April 2021.
7. Snowflake: Data warehousing company Snowflake raised $3.4 billion through its IPO in September 2020, but it’s considered as a significant tech public offering of recent times.
8. Didi Chuxing: Chinese ride-hailing giant Didi Chuxing raised $4.4 billion through its IPO in June 2021.
9. Marqeta: Financial technology company Marqeta raised $1.2 billion through its IPO in June 2021.
10. Kuaishou Technology: Chinese video-sharing platform Kuaishou Technology raised $5.3 billion through its IPO in February 2021.
Please note that these figures may have changed, as new public offerings and IPOs occur regularly. It’s always best to refer to updated financial news sources for the most current and accurate information.