As an AI language model, I do not have access to real-time data. However, I can provide you with a general list of countries that have been known to significantly increase their gold reserves in recent years. It is important to note that the rankings might have changed due to various factors. Here are some countries that have typically been active in increasing their gold reserves:
1. Russia: Russia has consistently been one of the top countries adding to its gold reserves in recent years.
2. China: China is another country that has been actively increasing its gold reserves to diversify its foreign exchange reserves.
3. Turkey: Turkey has been increasing its gold reserves significantly in recent years.
4. Kazakhstan: Kazakhstan has also been steadily adding to its gold reserves over time.
5. India: India has occasionally increased its gold reserves to ensure asset diversification and safeguard against currency risks.
6. Poland: Poland has added to its gold reserves in recent years, aiming to strengthen the country’s economic stability.
7. Hungary: Hungary has increased its gold reserves to protect against potential economic shocks and to ensure stability.
8. Iraq: Iraq has occasionally increased its gold reserves as part of its economic diversification strategy.
9. Uzbekistan: Uzbekistan has been actively increasing its gold reserves in recent years, aiming to reduce dependencies on other currencies.
10. Serbia: Serbia has also been increasing its gold reserves as part of its long-term economic stability strategy.
It is important to consult updated and specific sources to get the latest information on gold reserve changes since my knowledge is based on general trends.